Neutral Colours - Handmade Paper
From Kayla / Black Cat Studio:
"This paper is 100% recycled, hand crafted and hand-pressed. These papers are made from recycled materials and a small amount of acrylic dyes. Originally, I wanted to only use natural dyes throughout my papermaking journey. I discovered that some colours are hard to
source and I have an abundance of dyes and paints - some that I've been holding onto for 13 years since I was in college as an art student. I thought I should use what I have. These papers are rich in colour. This paper is great for crafts, card making, cut and paste, etc. Great for crafts, card making, cut and paste, etc."
- Natural White - with Heather and / or mixed flower petals
- Natural Warm Grey - with assorted grasses
- Natural Grey Violet - with assorted dried leaves
- Natural Brown - with cedar
- Natural Charcoal - with charcoal and sage *please note this paper has extra texture due to small pieces of charcoal in it - now finished with a fixative to prevent charcoal residue!!*
Sheets are approximately 6 1/4 " by 8" (A5) with raw deckled uncut edges. The backside of the paper is patterned.
4 sheets per bundle.
Please be mindful that colours may appear slightly different on different screens, and the colour of handcrafted papers may vary slightly between batches.